Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Domino domino on the wall


Domino domino on the wall;
please hold tight or you will fall!
If you should fall, the art might break;
And that would make my sprockets ache!




I am not exactly 'done' with this first phase of my Etsy project, as I am currently fiddling with glosses, finishes, and coatings. I plan on turning these creations into pins or magnets upon request. I used Ranger/Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink, Stampin' Up! Stamp sets 'Artifacts', 'It's About Time', and Autumn, Limited Edition stamps 'Background Script' and 'Clock Face', Rubber Soul stamp 'Winter tree, (positive)', embossing powders in gold and silver, Krylon Kamar Varnish and Judikins Diamond Glaze.

I am processing many others, and will post pictures as soon as I get them done.

Here's wishing you a lovely evening!

4 comments:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

oooo, how pretty!

Tina said...

Very wonderful dominos!

SmilynStef said...

Wow ... these are absolutely gorgeous ... I love the depth of color.

denise's little birdie studio said...

Very nicely done.